Jamie, it's looking good so far and I know it's WIP but here are a couple of comments:
Red, White & Blue Sevens
- bold or color the link to Suki's post
- I actually got it and I did use melee attacks on crates but I only shot enemies. Maybe it was a fluke for me but that is contrary to your statement that you MUST only use the gun the entire level. I think it is a good idea to only use the gun to be on the safe side though. I think if you hit an enemy with
is what voids the achievement.
Legend of the West
- Bold or color the link to NiteJokester's guide and maybe make a note that the upgrades you need are those that you buy from the guy found throughout the levels.
- Add a note that says if you miss getting a bullseye you can purposely miss any subsequent target and you will be reset right at the Golden Bullet spawn point and can try again immediately. So say you hit bullseye #1, and then miss bullseye #2 just steer the bullet to COMPLETELY miss the third target and you can retry without having to do any backtracking.
Spread the Love / I Got a Present For Ya
- Please see "A Tommy Gun!" for more information.
I'm only halfway through the game but I'll post back if I run into anything else. Good work.