Thread: Roadmap
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 04:54 AM   #20
CrustyDirtDemon

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Cant get the maid cheevo, option is Blacked Out "cant select it" Done everything recommended in above posts, this is only cheevo needed for 1K, no joke Im on my 5th year of marriage and still no option available, NE specific things that need to be done to get this cheevo, like a specific mini game, that upon completion will allow me to select the 5th option that is currently un-clickable???

Edit: After starting a new game because mine froze, and since I never saved I started over!! Ne way upon finishing the THIRD year of marriage and seeing the 3rd CREDITS ROLL "Keep in mind that I did not skip forward DATES on the CALLENDER at ALL" I chose the very bottom option and then the top option. As soon as it loaded I pressed Y, and sure enough it was now unlocked. 1K, if I didnt run into this problem It would have been finished in under two hours, since it fucked up took me 4...NO BIGGIE still quick by ne way u look at it!!!

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 05-31-2011 at 05:07 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote