Thread: Car Help Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #29
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheem View Post
lol parking lot is a joke i need 9 cars im done cant find any of them nothin seems to be working 4 me to(parking lot lol thanks but i tried like 10 times no luck)

service-gmc pickup/buick ambulance/int. kb8(cant find polar ice)
sports- mercury custom/ nash lafayette convertible
4dr caddy-75 series limo/plymouth sedan/plymouth special delux/ pontiac sedan

any help wouldbe greatly appreciated
Pickup trucks are all over Wilshire. Go to where 9th street turns into Vine, and drive around slightly northeast of there. I saw pickups everywhere when looking for the trash compactor. The buick ambulance was parked, for me, right at the hospital landmark. Go there and look in the lot. For the polar ice truck, it's right where the guide says, and it's in a previous post above where the ice company is located.

I found the limo and a few of those other 4dr cars near the same location I mentioned above. Go to Wilshire where 8th turns into Vine (south west area of the map). Go a block east and block south and there should be a decent sized parking lot. I found the limo in this lot and a few others I needed at the end. I changed disks and went back to this lot a few times.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote