View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Romefalls86

sakic26's Gamercard
Roadmap and Achievement guide for Homefront

Iron Man - Why We Fight 25
Complete chapter 1 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

This can be done on any difficulty, so I recommend trying for it on easy. Take your time; watch out for frag grenades and RPG's as these are instant kills. Take cover to allow your health to come back which only takes 3-4 seconds for it to restore. AI once again, comes in handy for this as well. Quitting to dashboard has been confirmed to not work, as does starting from the final checkpoint in a level. It must be done from the start to finish.

Iron Man - Freedom 25
Complete chapter 2 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

This can be done on any difficulty, so I recommend trying for it on easy. Take your time; watch out for frag grenades and RPG's as these are instant kills. Take cover to allow your health to come back which only takes 3-4 seconds for it to restore. AI once again comes in handy for this as well. Quitting to dashboard has been confirmed to not work, as does starting from the final checkpoint in a level. It must be done start to finish

Iron Man - Fire Sale 25
Complete chapter 3 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

This can be done on any difficulty, so I recommend trying for it on easy. Take your time; watch out for frag grenades and RPG's as these are instant kills. Take cover to allow your health to come back which only takes 3-4 seconds for it to restore. AI once again comes in handy for this as well. Quitting to dashboard has been confirmed to not work, as does starting from the final checkpoint in a level. It must be done start to finish

Iron Man - The Wall 25
Complete chapter 4 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

Iron Man - Heartland 25
Complete chapter 5 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

Iron Man - Overwatch 25
Complete chapter 6 in the Single Player Campaign without dying or restarting a checkpoint

This can be done on any difficulty, so I recommend trying for it on easy. Take your time; watch out for frag grenades and RPG's as these are instant kills. Take cover to allow your health to come back which only takes 3-4 seconds for it to restore. AI once again comes in handy for this as well. Quitting to dashboard has been confirmed to not to work, as does starting from the final checkpoint in a level. It must be done start finish.

Archivist 10
Find 30 of 61 News Pickups in the Single Player Campaign

See Historian

Historian 30
Find all 61 News Pickups in the Single Player Campaign

There are 61 “hidden” newspapers throughout the campaign. Chapter 6 “Overwatch” does not have any.

Here is a link to the guide

Pistol Whipped 10
Kill 25 enemies with a pistol in Chapter 1: Why We Fight

As soon as the bus crashes you are told by Connor to pick up the pistol. From here, simply shoot and kill 25 KPAs and this will unlock. You can reload checkpoints if you do not get this by the end.

Give Him the Stick 10
Kill 25 enemies with melee attacks in Chapter 1: Why We Fight

Simply get close enough to the enemy and melee attack them with your knife. Repeat this 24 more times for the achievement to unlock. I recommend doing this on easy and you can reload checkpoints if you do not get this by the end.

Welcome to Freedom 10
Talk at least once to each inhabitant of Oasis in Chapter 2: Freedom

There are a total of 8 people you can talk to.
1) After coming down the stairs, there is a man on your left. Looks to be messing with ammo.
2) After following Boone inside the first house, there is a lady ironing.
3) Right after speaking with her, talk to the lady on the couch.
4) After leaving the house, straight ahead is an elderly man.
5) Directly to the right of (4) there is another man to talk to.
6) Look to your right, there is a guy walking on a stair master that’s been set up to help irrigate water.
7) In the garden there are two people, however you can only talk to the woman.
8) The final one is tricky, he is on the far left, right before you enter the house. He is milking a goat. (thanks to Tragik T for clearing up the cow and goat)

60,000[6/6/11] Shipyard Infiltration - The Bourne Conspiracy
Romefalls86 is offline   Reply With Quote