Thread: Very good game
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 AM   #19
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfighter1000 View Post
Well anyways, I really like this game, and it's probably the best co-op experience i've ever had.
Co-op is where this game shines, after playing through the game on solo once, i had no real interest in going through a 2nd time by myself, but after finding some people online who knew how to play it was so much more enjoyable. There were moments that felt like the 4 of us were in a real combat situation.

The game seems to come alive in co-op, during the night mission where you have to destroy the convoy, it became frustrating in single player as the rest of the team kept messing it up and dying but with 4 players and some well co-ordinated team work, this part was a lot of fun and felt real.

When reviwing the game you almost have to review it once for single player and again for co-op.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
always remember; ''WWTD'' (What would Taylor do?)
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote