institutions

Send a message via MSN to institutions

institutions's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
You wanna go on about elitism.

You lot think the world ends at the mexican and canadian boarders. Think the sun shines out of the statue of Libertys Arse. And have the gall to say we speak funny. You speak our language you idiot. Therefore by default we speak correctly and your the ones that sound like your the result of two first cousins going too far. Your from oklahoma you should know about that stuff.

You have been using the same insults at us for decades - tea drinking, crumpet eating brittisZZZZZZZZZ - its so boring. You claim not to be retarded but with comments like this, the ridiculousness of the opening post and the fact im yet to come across one of you that can string together a sentence without using the words fag, fuck, dude or douchebag. I would have to agree with the rest of the world. You cant even say Iraq right.

Im still yet to discover why someone who hates sport was on a sporting page in the first place.

Face it culley, your country is a joke.

Im off to have queen with the tea now. Toodle pip.
I think you've proved my point quite nicely. Saying that all Americans do all of these things is just downright retarded.
I acknowledge and welcome immigration, i've never said anything about your language, and I don't spew old stereotypes.
Not one of my posts in this thread contain the words fag, fuck, dude, or douchebag.

There are geniuses and idiots in every country, not just America, and your little comment about Oklahoma and cousins, and basically your attitude in general, shows me that you are part of the latter.

I was in a sporting section because I believe I browse forums differently than some people. I don't go to individual sections, but use the "New Posts" button at the top to see new posts in a variety of sections.

Say hello to the Queen for me. I'm off to watch Nascar with my friends in the trailer park.

institutions is offline   Reply With Quote