View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #37
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post
Not one of my posts in this thread contain the words fag, fuck, dude, or douchebag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by institutions View Post

The fact is that soccer is now a widely accepted alternative name to your sport, and you should probably just get the fuck over it.
Says it all about your intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
Hmm well I am pretty sure that my post did not include the words that you say you have never heard an American be able to say a sentence without using so that pretty much makes your comment invalid. Also in saying that us Americans are idiots who don't respect people from around the world you have just done the exact same thing you accuse us of doing. Well enjoy your queen with the tea now."Toodle pip?" Hmm funny words.
Your right I have just done the same. But as you were bitching that Europeans didn't take you seriously when it came to football, then preceded to give us two facts that were both false. Its impossible to respect someone like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxPx View Post
Ahh the irony of this post. You claim that Americans say, "Iraq" improperly, while concurrently declaring Americans to be "elitists".

By the same token, spend a few hours in British lobbies on Call of Duty and all you'll hear is, "Bollocks! Wanker! Bloody Yank!" and a slew of slang words that are quite un-"safe".
Not sure what your point is. Also dont know what un-"safe" means. Is it a make of sneaker?
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote