View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #57
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNaL MaKo View Post
What's a Hotspur?

Wimbledon meet MK Dons. Emirates Stadium, Reebok Stadium, the (formerly) JJB Stadium. Those are just the ones from the top of my head in the premier league alone. Not even going to acknowledge your history comment as it already speaks to your ignorance.
Hi. RE Spurs, We have already covered that.

MK Dons are a joke that will go bust when Wimbledon overtake them in 2-3 years time.

Those are new stadiums and whilst Arsenal and Bolton will probably have to change. The JJB sports shop, stadium and Wigan are owned by the same guy and as the guy is practically a god in the town I cant see them changing the name of the stadium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasin13 View Post
. Oh and then there is baseball which is played by America, Canada, all of Latin America, Japan, Korea, and parts of Europe. With the biggest league being over here in the USA and Canada. It too has had a few world baseball classics which is a world cup style tournament.
Baseball is not played in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LThompson6 View Post
To all the Americans who keep proving morbido wrong just ignore him he likes to argue on this site, he says fair point but then carries on arguing about something anyway.
Lol. Let last year go you prat. You were caught trying to cheat, a lot of us had a good laugh at you. Then we moved on.

If someone makes a fair point. I will acknowledge it. But there is a high probability that one good point is then countered by 2-3 stupid ones.

Like yourself said, when that clown started talking about wars.

Last edited by Morbido; 07-06-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote