Thread: Favourite class
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #25
infrenis

infrenis's Gamercard
This games classes feel crazy awesome. Just had to preface my choice with that! These characters are listed in order of how useful they are from a scoring perspective.

#4. Tech Marine: I honestly don't understand how people can play as him. The melta gun seems like a good idea, but its lack of actual damage and the fact that his RB is useless for getting a higher multiplier. Idk, looks fun, but he's just so meh.

#3. Librarian: His RB ability is just too amazing. The only reason I don't particularly like him as my "main" is because he's only good in CC, making him vulnerable since every enemy in this game can attack just as fast as you can. Before the Sternguard gets the missile launcher, his ability is the best in the game along side the Vanguards.

#2. Vanguard: Lol. He's literally the Librarian with a better RB ability. I literally spent any level I played as him running around the rooms killing everything by jet packing into them! The only problem is that it's a little hard to turn, but thats not much of an issue when most things die when your un by em anyway

#1. Sternguard: So awesome! who needs the Melta gun when you can just rapid fire missile launchers? And over half the power ups in the game are centered around being at a longer range! Double Fire, Triple Fire, Quad Fire, Rapid Fire! The Bubble? Only useful at range! Shooting missiles while your opponent can't lay a finger on you from outside the bubble has saved me many a time.
infrenis is offline   Reply With Quote