View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #10
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I donīt know if i lost my sight, but this game looks terrible, sorry guys. From all the games on Xbox 360 itīs the most painfull game.

I got Ace Combat, Heroes over Europe, IL2, Apache Air Assault and the two Blazing Angel games and i LOVE every game which has planes in the air.

You tell me that it looks better?!?! then IL2?? What the....come on...

This game is the worst flightgame on Xbox. No feeling of speed, no exiting missions, besides that the AI allways do the same turns/things, the last mission make me laugh, the story is cheap, nearly all the missions happen on 4-5 map layouts, stealth missions are lame

I personal donīt care about, that this is a budget title, with the engine and the scriptings you could build up good missions. I think the game got one problem: After a certain number of planes in the game it starts to crush the framerate. So the programmers stay at a certain number and the real "war" feeling donīt come up.

It was just a warning for people which are never play a flight game before, if they start with this one because itīs cheap they never touch another flightgame in the future.

Last edited by TAI JASON; 07-20-2011 at 01:25 PM.
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote