View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp33t View Post
"Turn victory conditions to 1 and difficulty to Hard and work your way through all 11 maps. Can be a little bit luck based as sometimes your AI teammates will be killed (basically, whichever team gets the first kill wins), but if you squad spawn then two of you will be able to over-power an enemy bot easily enough."

All credits to SAZorlance for posting this here:http://www.trueachievements.com/a397...m?showguides=1

I haven't tried it myself yet but it should work.
hope it helps
thanks for posting that, man. i can't believe i never thought to check the solutions for the pc version of the game. i checked the 360 one but nobody had a solution up.

if i understand correctly, setting the victory conditions to 1 results in the match being over by whichever team gets the first kill. sounds really useful compared to having to battle it out for all 1,000 points like usual. i haven't seen that option anywhere though. i guess i'll have to look closer.

EDIT: just as i thought. there is nowhere to change the settings for the gametypes. i'm going to contact that guy, but as far as i can tell this does not work.

Last edited by Mister Buds; 07-20-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote