View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #25
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTRD_Mayhem View Post
ummmm you just said the exact same thing that the Guide said. not sure why you say it's 'way off'. i never said it was difficult, just time consuming. and not everyone got the achievement as soon as retiring. i have retired two different occasions as a hitter and never got it and tried retiring multiple times on each save file. so now i'm just working on getting it as a pitcher, because i know i got that way to work in 2k10. that's all.

This Achievement will take a long time to achieve. You need 5 or 6+ seasons in My Player Mode to obtain 12 Goals (Ex: 300 Career HR, 2000 Career K's, 1,000 Career RBI, etc.) it is STRONGLY recommended that you use a pitcher!!! Because 6 people, including myself, have played the 900 or so games for goal completion, but it never popped for any of us. But i also know 3 other people who have played My Player as a pitcher, and have unlocked the achievement first try.

Is what you put that is a HORRIBLE DESCRIPTION

you should reword it so you say excatly what it needed example:

You need 12 Goals total. 5 of them must be season goals 2 of them must be team goals and 5 of them must be career goals.

Season goals: List here which ones youll get automatically by just playing normally such as .300 batting avg or something which is really really easy to do also list here if there is not enough extremely easy ones to accomplish ones you think they should try for that are moderately easy but time consuming.

Team goals: not much to say win the world series and this is completed

Career Goals: You make it sound like you need all of H RBI SB HR ETC ETC. This is where you should make clear to people here are the 5 easiest goals to obtain which are if you are a batter: 2 MVPS, .800 OPS over 6 seasons, .290 Avg over 6 seasons, 5 all star appearances. THEN MENTION they only need ONE of the remaining things you mentioned. You dont need ALL of the things that are mentioned just one. By reading your guide i would assume oh i need career numbers in H RBI SB HR and other crap. You dont you only need one.

That is how to write a description of an achievement