View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #34
n8ryder

NMErickson's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorexskygtr32 View Post
I tried Jet with Rank 7 for 3-3...it doesnt sit well for her to get 65k xp/CR because it takes too long to kill metal spiders. This level works the best for Battle rank 8 with Pesticide gun as Pants Party stated. That level 3-3 with Battle rank 8 is a way to go if you farming it for DaddyWarBugs if you are done with Lifer achievement. So you and Pants Party are right about that.

It takes 3.1 millions xp to earn for all Rank 8 Armors then you have to earn 8.2 millions CR to spend on all weapons for all armors only if you didn't spend any weapons.

I have to buy all remaining weapons for 4.3 millions xp which takes a long time.

8.2 millions CR to spend for all weapons (Daddy Warbugs)
3.1 millions XP to earn for all armors (Lifer)
Have not tried it with anything else except Battle Armor and couldn't imagine it being any easier with the other 3 armors so I see your frustration there. There is a cluster of Ant/Spider holes in 2-5 also and can gain some good distance so it may be worth some testing there.

You are definitely stronger willed than Iam with this game. I can not see myself having the patience for Daddy WarBugs or Lifer and I wish you the best to get there and becoming probally one of the few with 1k GS

n8ryder is offline   Reply With Quote