View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 12:23 AM   #35
Motorexskygtr32

MotorexGTR32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8ryder View Post
Have not tried it with anything else except Battle Armor and couldn't imagine it being any easier with the other 3 armors so I see your frustration there. There is a cluster of Ant/Spider holes in 2-5 also and can gain some good distance so it may be worth some testing there.

You are definitely stronger willed than Iam with this game. I can not see myself having the patience for Daddy WarBugs or Lifer and I wish you the best to get there and becoming probally one of the few with 1k GS
IMO, any armors is really up to a person's preference to play with. I really like Battle and Tactical..suits for my style because I likes to kill a lot of bugs.

Thank you...its really test your mental with your patience and push you on how far you went with EDFIA. So, I'm pretty much a stubborn guy and wouldn't let anything to overcome me, lol. I have a lot of free times for the summer because my 2 daughters gone with their mother for the summer. I won't see the girls until 2nd week of August and bring them back to my home. They will have 3 weeks to prepare for the school by end of August. That's why I play this game a lot and trying to finish it up before the girls come, lol!

Hmm...2-5, or you could try Chapter 1 Ditchslap like I stated before. It works the best for Tactical, IMO. My opinion, 2nd anthill in 1-1 works the best for Jet because she need to be distance away from ants and has less protective armor than any characters.

It took me a few tries to get it right on 3-3 with T8 Battle because some ants behind me knocked me down during the blast or not enough health laying around during 3 ant hills and wasps. I did speedrun and got 36K XP/CR in 10 minutes. Maybe I didnt do something right. I hate Wasps, sometime during the blast they would shoot the laser at my sheild and I lose it. I die from it...I freaking hate that.

Pants Party, what other weapon is the best to kill spiders and ants from the anthills besides Pesticide Gun for Battle?

Last edited by Motorexskygtr32; 07-21-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Motorexskygtr32 is offline   Reply With Quote