View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
PS3 exclusive DLC

Do you think we'll ever get the PS3-exclusive DLC and extra achievements for BioShock?

BioShock® Challenge Rooms ($9.99)

Experience the intense, terrifying world of Rapture like never before with the all-new PLAYSTATION®3 exclusive Add-On Game Content featuring three unique Challenge Rooms and some very cool extras. In "A Shocking Turn of Events," rescue a trapped Little Sister in a disturbing carnival in Rapture. In "The I in Team", defeat a Big Daddy using only your wits. In "Worlds of Hurt" plow through eight rooms filled with the worst Rapture has to offer.

“The ‘I’ in Team” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” in under 3:00
“The ‘I’ in Team” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – PacifistRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets
“A Shocking Turn of Events” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – ExpertThe player has rescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events” in under 4:00
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – Master ElectricianCharged up the Ferris Wheel 9 different times in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“Worlds of Hurt” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” in under 15:00, on Medium or higher difficulty
“Worlds of Hurt” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – Tough GuyRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” using only plasmids, tonics, the wrench, and the research camera, on Medium or higher difficulty
A Man ChoosesComplete the game on Survivor difficulty
I Chose the ImpossibleComplete the game on Survivor difficulty without using a Vita-chamber
PLATINUM TROPHYCollected all other Bioshock trophies
Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote