View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 09:05 PM   #18
DFB 1708

DFB 1708's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Anyone know how to do the last 2 challenges? Only ones I have left. I know how to the second to last but don't know the timing to use etc.

Sacrifice - Take the sand from the first island and build a bridge over to the open ground and put a village there. Then use the remaining sand to build a bridge to the power. This is easiest to do by using the close up directly overhead view.

Figured out how to do page 5. Wagon Of Fire - Wait for the flames to get near the first set of water trees and activate jellify. Once the flames have moved past them deactivate jellify. Then when the next set of flames come activate jellify whe they get near the first piece of water and carve a path for them to burn across. As soon as they are across deactivate Jellify. Then wait for the flames to get near the top of the little hill near the next set of water plants and activate jellify. Then quickly carve a path through the next piece of water.

Again as soon as the flames are across deactivate jellify. Use water to control the flames so that they hit the explosive trees but don't let them burn too much. Then your guy should grab the power and start returning. However to stop the volcano and flames destroying the village you need to put a U around the side of the base facing the volcano made out of jellified water.
Already knew Sacrifice, just never got the damn timing right. And I prefer to add it after it works for me, so I can tell people 'it worked for me'.
Thanks for wagon of fire, I will try it like that, will add you to the credits if it works for me.
I tried the other last one btw, but I lost due to time >.<

Edit: My moronic shaman is to dumb to walk to the village, so I failed because the fire was hungry. So I might make a couple of changes, as I believe I know how to prevent the U, to what you said and give you the credit or it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung4ever View Post
Thanks for the tips. I'm loving this game, tho it is a bit harder than I expected! The help is appreciated!
Glad it helps and that you enjoyed the game!

Guides:
Fable 3 DLC & From Dust

My Completed Games + DLC:
Fable II & III, Risen I, Elder Srolls IV & V, Civilization Revolution, Modern Warfare I & II, Fallout III, Bully, AC I & II & III, Lost, The Godfather I & II, Dragon Age I & II, Alone In The Dark, Overlord I, Darksiders I, The Darkness I, Mass Effect I & II, Dark Souls,

Last edited by DFB 1708; 07-28-2011 at 09:42 PM.
DFB 1708 is offline   Reply With Quote