View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 11:22 AM   #10
Purple Hooter
Banned User

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk3nR4d View Post
i do know what you mean. all of my friends play call of duty (95% of my friends list is people i know in real life) and they bitch at me when i dont play cod with them haha.. and regarding the camping concept, i do agree there are some people that just post up and never move, but battlefield doesnt allow you to just run down the middle of the street like cod, geting shot from all over the place and somehow living while taking a couple of them out. i cant stand shooting at someone and yet somehow they are able to knife me and kill me.. that is honestly so irritating. in battlefield its almost as tho you are required to post up, to check the buildings or areas surrounding your objective... or you will get owned lol

i will say this about battlefield tho, im not a huge fan of geting sniped with a shotgun... lol thats pretty annoying not going to lie
Probably one of the biggest exploits in CoD history:

MW2- Lightweight Pro, Marathon Pro, and Commando Pro with USP 45 and Tactical Knife. Biggest joke in FPS gaming history. Also, stopping power was another mistake as a perk. BLops did a lot of things right and I am just hoping that MW3 follows in suit.

I am sure that I will eventually do my usual switch for a little while, but it probably wont be in to 2012 if I actually give BF3 a shot.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote