View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 02:37 AM   #38
mrbonelly

PHUTURE 909's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Ok to get the 200,000 stars ach fast, i find it strange that the guide says play upto the jack in the box and restart lvl1 because in my opinion that exactly the place u want to get to i think he missed the point of grinding, what i found way easier was upgrade the chardged attack to 3 stars and its range to 3, then when u go through after the jack in a box to the rolling worm at the end of lvl 1, do not attack the rolling worm it will spit out 6 small spiky worms, charge your attack with X and run around and take out the small worms sometimes u can get em all with one hit giving u around 1000 stars try not to hit the rolling worm, the rolling worm will just keep spitting em out with the melee attack bonus, multiplier and streak bonus's i was getting 30,000 stars in about 10 mins and no reloads or movies to withstand, much much quicker imo.
This neglects to indicate that you also NEED to upgrade other sections like stars given for combat, dispatch etc in order to rack up 100 stars per worm killed. Also by upgrading is how you get bigger multiplier. At first i only had upgraded what suki said and only got 5x multiplier and got only 50k stars in about forty mins, after i upgraded fully then that's when stuff described in the guide started happening.
So with that said, grind a bit to fully upgrade the combat related(or all if you could) , then go like the OP says