View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
SakuraSylph

Strawberry Award (10G) (イチゴ賞)

Complete the game having used one idol as group leader. This will unlock after your first playthrough. The achievement title is a wordplay pun on {ichi / one} and {ichigo / strawberry}.
Carrot Award (15G) (ニンジン賞)

Complete the game having fully produced two different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {ni / two} and {ninjin / carrot}.
Sundae Award (20G) (サンデー賞)

Complete the game having fully produced three different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {san / three} and {sandee / sundae}.
Yogurt Award (25G) (ヨーグルト賞)

Complete the game having fully produced four different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {yon / four} and {yooguruto / yogurt}.
Sesame Seed Award (30G) (ゴマ賞)

Complete the game having fully produced five different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {go / five} and {goma / sesame seeds}.
Jelly Roll Award (35G) (ロールケーキ賞)

Complete the game having fully produced six different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {roku / six} and {roorukeeki / jelly roll}.
Sicilian Orange Award (40G) (シチリアオレンジ賞)

Complete the game having fully produced seven different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {shichi / seven} and {shichirianorenji / Sicilian oranges}.
Honey Award (45G) (ハチミツ賞)

Complete the game having fully produced eight different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {hachi / eight} and {hachimin / honey}.
Creampuff Award (50G) (クリーム賞)

Complete the game having fully produced all nine different idols as group leader (cumulative across playthroughs). The achievement title is a wordplay on {ku / nine} and {kuriimu / cream}.
Hibiki and I (10G) (俺と響)

Finish the game with Hibiki Ganaha as unit leader.
Takane and I (10G) (俺と貴音)

Finish the game with Takane Shijou as unit leader.
Haruka and I (10G) (俺と春香)

Finish the game with Haruka Amami as unit leader.
Yukiho and I (10G) (俺と雪歩)

Finish the game with Yukiho Hagiwara as unit leader.
Makoto and I (10G) (俺と真)

Finish the game with Makoto Kikuchi as unit leader.
Mami and I (10G) (俺と真美)

Finish the game with Mami Futami as unit leader.
Miki and I (10G) (俺と美希)

Finish the game with Miki Hoshii as unit leader.
Chihaya and I (10G) (俺と千早)

Finish the game with Chihaya Kisaragi as unit leader.
Yayoi and I (10G) (俺とやよい)

Finish the game with Yayoi Takatsuki as unit leader.
Ryuuguu Komachi and I (20G) (俺と竜宮小町)

Perform a quintet live concert with any Ryuuguu Komachi member (Iori, Ami, or Azusa) as a guest. They become available to invite after you beat RK at Fujisan Rock in week 21.
Ritsuko and I (20G) (俺と律子)

Perform a quintet live concert that includes Ritsuko Akizuki as a guest. She becomes available to invite after you answer her questions correctly in all conversation segments during weeks 8 and 30.

Week 8:アイドル時代?」 && 「すごく魅力的だから
Week 30:そうだよな」 && 「アイドルに戻りたい?
SakuraSylph is offline   Reply With Quote