View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #14
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Green Thumb - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   XBA Representer   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 5
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
No, you are right about that part. Those 3 bars are 16th note triplets. I thought you were talking about triplets in the venom solo. The saving grace of that section is that they are repeating triplets, so you could really master it by building up some muscle memory. And I found it didn't last long enough to really trip me up, though if you read the first post, I did activate accidentaly during this section. But, after talking to you, I might beef up the section on the Super Serial Solo. I managed to pass it first try, but that might not be everyone's experience. Though you should keep in mind that this guide is more for people who are struggling to pass the song, not for people who are trying to master it.