View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #49
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
What's the best/fastest way to get a lot GEMs? I'm running out and I need them for the expeditions lol...

Edit: Ok well, by now I've traveled everywhere and I still don't see any trophies that can be purchased. So, when do they open up? Do I have to get to Rank 10 first?
Edit: Nevermind. You have to have at least 1000 GEMs on you to be able to buy them.

Edit: In case anyone hasn't realized. The trophies/awards and achievements are separate. You don't need to have all the achievement based trophies to get the 100% trophy achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
I don't know if this is a Glitch, but I did this method today trying to get "Fail" and "Epic Fail". Only "Epic Fail" popped so I am thinking to get "Fail" you actually have to finish an event without skipping. Can anyone confirm?

I will try tomorrow to confirm anyway but I was just thinking perhaps you should mention in the guide that to get both achievements in one talent show, you should skip four minigames and play through one getting 0 points. Had I known that I would not have skipped all the events and still got both achievements.

CONFIRMED
The guide says that method is specifically used for the "Epic Fail" achievement. It doesn't say anything about the "Fail" achievement...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post

You can time it just a little bit after the sit marker to get all the way to the very end you can possibly go without going over, but the max points is 250 so you don't really need to.
The max points in "Sit!" is 300.

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 09-15-2011 at 11:11 AM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote