View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #20
xSynGatesXx

xSynGatesXx's Gamercard
I can't believe I only got this game a few months ago. I bought this from my CoD obsessed friend for $20 because he hated it and wanted to buy another one of those stupid CoD addons. (Well, at the time it wasn't stupid to me because I was obsessed with CoD) I played the campaign, and I thought it was pretty awesome. It was short, but AMAZING while it lasted. I don't see why everyone seems to hate it. Anyways, after I finished campaign I tried out the multiplayer, and like every converted CoD player, I sucked. I played for a few hours getting owned then went back to CoD for about a week or so. I was bored so I was like, "hell, I'll try that other FPS again" this time, I did decent. And I realized that this game was freaking AMAZING! I've only played CoD once since, and it was only a few games to compare.
WHY DID I NOT GET THIS GAME EARLIER?!! My friends all make fun of me because I never play CoD with them, and apparently Battlefield is for nerds who can't "quickscope".
Tl;dr
Yo CoD I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Battlefield is the best FPS of all time! OF ALL TIME!
xSynGatesXx is offline   Reply With Quote