View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:16 PM   #50
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legoman1326 View Post
I can't find Twinkle in that stage, the game never puts me at the cards like it says, are the cards inside or outside the house?
She is inside the house. Up on some shelves. If you don't start near the cards, you can still get to her, just don't pick up alot of stuff. These are directions from the floor. There is a chair with a painting for a ramp that will get you up to a bench type sitting area with windows (you should pass the table with lots of cocktail drinks on your far right). At the other end of the bench, there is a bowl of fruit you use as a ramp that will take you up to a shelf. On that shelf is a stack of cards built up like a card house like an A that you use as a ramp up to the next shelf. She is up there, shaped like a star. I didn't actually see her before I rolled her but she is up there.

If you have trouble finding the right area, just explore inside the house, going up all the ramps you can along the outter wall. You should find it and you can restart so you can get there right away. The cocktail drinks on the table give you a really quick boost in size, don't leave before getting them, and once outside you can get the gold bars behind the bookcase.

Last edited by Shinobi273; 10-24-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote