View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #104
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth (Retired)
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI VARSITY View Post
only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!
GET GOOD! OR GO BACK TO HALO!
OH and another thing, no-one gives a FUCK about TrueAchievements!
Get off of the internet and get back in your tent, you silly prat.

The game will not be trashed if Epic do it right. People bitching are not the ones who ruin the game. "Get good, or go back to Halo"? Nice insult there, champ.

Also, plenty of people care about TA, enough to warrant your stupid little outburst at least, that you came back to edit into your original, retarded post. If nobody cared, nobody would talk about it, right? Get some common sense, you're making yourself look like a right tit.

I'll applaud you on thing though, you bitched in the correct place. I suppose your parents didn't entirely drag you up.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote