View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #34
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throrin View Post
Nice work dude.

Long story short ... i found a skull and placed it in an area that gave me a Blueprint for something called "Developer's 666 Craft".

I had 6 diamonds from Svetlana's side quest.

I went on a workbench ... and crafted this blueprint and it supposed to give me "Left hand of Glova". I checked my inventory and NOTHING there. I thought maybe it was full and it dropped on the floor BUT NOTHING again.

Where is the item? The description said that i only need 5 diamonds nothing else but i still didn't get the weapon and i lost 5 diamonds.

I then tried to reload last checkpoint but still i was missing my diamonds.

- Did i do something wrong to get the "Left hand of Glova"?
- Is it a glitch?
- Do i need another item to use this ability?

I'm confused as i have a backup save on a USB that is at least 5 hours back.
You're not the first person I've seen this happen to, and I'm pretty sure it happened to me. I made it, but I couldn't seem to find it in my inventory, and I thought it replaced my fists. Apparently not. I hadn't saved, so I just dashboarded to save my money and diamonds. The next day I decided to make it again after realizing it doesn't take the place of my fists. I made it and found it in my inventory without a problem that time.

I guess I'm not really helping, but I don't know what to tell you other than it seems like a glitch, cause I feel like it happened to me too, and I've seen others say they made it and it didn't show up in their inventory.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote