View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzazzika View Post
One thing you might want to be aware of however, a perfect score in pitfall is 114000 points. If, per se, someone were silly enough to get a perfect score before getting "Try Try Again", it might become unlockable.
A perfect score is pretty difficult in Pitfall, and that is without playing on a phone.

When I got this version, I was so gung-ho about getting as far as I could, I completely forgot to intentionally score poorly on my first two plays so I could unlock Try try Again on my third play.

I ended up scoring over 30,000 on my first play. I had a heckuva time beating that score twice to get the achievement.

For TRY TRY AGAIN, I suggest adding that it would be a good idea to score low on your first two games, so you can easily get this achievement on your third game

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post
I suggest going into the WP7 leaderboard and watching the replay for the #2 highest score in the world to see how it's done. The #1 score is glitched (might not be their fault), as their score is almost twice the "perfect run" and watching their replay they only get 1,825. So, the #2 score is actually the highest.

Plus, the person at #2 is super-cool and super-talented.
HAHAHAHA I see what you did there.

For a moment I thought you were talking about my score, as I got to #2 globally a few months ago.

Since then two people have gotten ahead of me and the old #1: the super-high scored #1, and the aforementioned super-talented and super-cool #2.

The #1 score is actually impossible, as a perfect run in Pitfall will net 114,000 points.

Last edited by HamKet; 09-22-2011 at 09:04 PM.
HamKet is offline   Reply With Quote