View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #39
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vytenis View Post
Well Tom its the same strategy as mine but maybe with some fixes and so on but still great for making that video! Cheers!
Don't worry mate, he was just explaining your method and providing a video for it. I will post "Thank you's" at the bottom of the guide eventually, so you will all be noted for your contributions to the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
Seriously, only around 15 hours?? And 5/10 Shame really, I think this should have been made pretty hard like the last one. Afterall, F1 is not exactly easy to get into, let alone excel in in real life. Should mirror the challenge.

Great Pole Position video, did you life the audio by Alonso from a different source?
It is a shame indeed. I'm not really sure why they went this direction with the achievements. On track, it couldn't be more different. They've upped the ante in terms of AI dramatically (for the most part).

Hitman provided that video, some impressive driving for sure. I've got no idea how he got Alonso commentating, lol.