View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #73
SuperSkyline89

SuperSkyline89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_shake_350 View Post
Most of the achievements are just re-hashes from the previous ones, where is the the creativity?

As for anyone not buying this game because of a 5g achievement because you don't want a kinect. GTFO for having a sook.
The only achievement that really felt like an achievement in 3 was the drift score one. I tried 2 or 3 different cars before I settled on the Ford RS200 and then it took me a few tries to get the achievement itself. I was hoping that 4 would have more achievements that required skill like that one.

I like the one where you have to beat a Ferrari 330 P4 with a Ford GT40. They could have done more themed ones like that (eg. Beat a Bugatti Veyron in a drag race with the SSC Ultimate Aero or set a lap time on the Nordschleife with the Nissan GT-R and then beat it with a Corvette C6 ZR1) or just general challenges like getting a car on two wheels without rolling it, getting a muscle car to do a wheelie.

P.S. What's a sook?
I'm boycotting EA because they butchered the Need for Speed series and refused Turn 10 the Porsche license. Kinect earned the second spot on this list with an achievement in Forza 4 and exclusive features in non-Kinect-Exclusive games like Halo Anniversary.

Forza 4 Flickr Page
SuperSkyline89 is offline   Reply With Quote