View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:13 AM   #75
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSkyline89 View Post
The only achievement that really felt like an achievement in 3 was the drift score one. I tried 2 or 3 different cars before I settled on the Ford RS200 and then it took me a few tries to get the achievement itself. I was hoping that 4 would have more achievements that required skill like that one.

I like the one where you have to beat a Ferrari 330 P4 with a Ford GT40. They could have done more themed ones like that (eg. Beat a Bugatti Veyron in a drag race with the SSC Ultimate Aero or set a lap time on the Nordschleife with the Nissan GT-R and then beat it with a Corvette C6 ZR1) or just general challenges like getting a car on two wheels without rolling it, getting a muscle car to do a wheelie.
I was hoping they'd add things like this to the DLC packs but they never seem keen to add extra g to the Forza games The game has enough cars and yet adding an extra 60 through DLC would be more appealing if you had challenges as you describe to unlock extra achievements like some classic shootouts Maybe if enough of us ask they may finally add something to extend the life of the game