View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dauntless View Post
CRAP! Im haivng the same problem, game wont load level 4-2 no matter what I do - and my game never crashed until I tried to load that level.

Tried local co-op but same thing, and I cant get an online game. This is very, very annoying!

I also went through the standard list of fixes like install, clear cache, play on old xbox. NOTHING WORKS.

This game sold so badly it will probably never be fixed too.

Oh any BTW Pony, what do you mean your saved game is corrupt? Did you only have the option of starting a new game? ITs just that I can replay previous levels just not 4-2 so I dont think my save is corrupted just the game is broken.

Christ, so it's hit another player. By corrupt I mean the save is borked so it won't load that level. It's not a visible corruption per se, but from my knowledge of how these things work, it's corrupted a part of the save hence why it won't load.

This really is unacceptable that this happens. I've pondered getting in touch with the makers of the game but I think I'd be pissing in the wind. Guess I just have to hope I can get most of my 40 back cause I can't get a refund

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote