View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:46 AM   #7
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_tony View Post
Just thought I'd add that I had some trouble with the "The World Is Safe...For Now" achievement.

I used an EMP to clear the final mine and although it gave me the win, I didn't get the achievement.

Solution? Play and win another game of any type (I played Beginner on Classic mode) and the achievement will pop.
This seems to just be a common problem to begin with. I did the entire thing legit and still had no achievement unlock for me (legit took 120 tries). I played one more on easy and the achievement unlocked thankfully. You should update the guide with this as well as making the achievement difficulty higher than a 2. This game's speed mode and luck based system makes it a bit higher in my opinion. I have more confidence to beat most games on hard mode than to beat that speed level ever again. Also I think once you "dashboard" the timer will not add time anymore. This is what some other threads are talking about. I was wondering why I was losing so bad. Once I stopped using that trick I got it normally.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote