View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:43 PM   #16
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteJokester View Post
Great guide. game was easy enough but a couple achievements hung me up I found doing it a little differently helped alot.

Shake Your Rear End - 20
Score a total of 1,000,000 points in any song in King Julien's Dance Party.

After trying your running in place 3 times and feeling like I was in military training or going thru 2 a-days for the NFL I got upset and took the packaging from my usb thumb drive and stood maybe 1-2 feet away from sensor and started waving it really fast. To my surprise I was getting 300,000-600,000 per green light and -400,000 per red light. I finshed with 2,890,000,000. Hope this helps others as it did me. Thanks again.
I added your tip to the guide and gave you credit. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazza1 View Post
The Perfection cheevo is the only one I have left to do.

Tried level 2 as the guide says but although I get a blue remark on all the tasks it still does not pop the cheevo.

On level 2 I first get the climb wall task then on to the throwing at the cameras then a balance beam after going up a wooden ramp then another climbing one and finally another balance beam.

Like I say, 4 blue comments on the 2 climbs and 2 balance beams but the throwing one does not seem to give any comment.

Tried this a few times now but nothing.

Any advice from anyone please...
Try the tip from NiteJokester mentioned above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1gaaaZ View Post
Thanks for this guide Scrapdaddy! I'll rent it with Once Upon a Monster tomorrow.
They are both relatively short so if you want to push yourself they can be completed within the same day. That's one LONG day though!
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote