View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
niko da bos

Gamertag: asari command0

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Red face

ya there is probably a whole year or so before they release this game, so you could easily have a relaxed playthru on GTAIV. that game was actually pretty unique in my opinion, you could make friends / girlfriends and use your cell phone to schedule outings (drinking at a bar, bowling, strip club).

im sure you already know the basic idea of the game, you pretty much free-roam a random city and do what you please. the game is in 3rd person, and there are a whole heap off NPCs scattered around. (NPC = non player char).they react to everything you do, from bumping into a group while running from the cops, to pointing a pistol at their head.

they set you up with a main character, and give a little backstory so you know why he has motivation to kill hundreds of innocent people lol. there are a fair ammount of missions and locations, giving you a lot of freedom with exploring the map. i guess it appeals to alot of gamers in different ways, but for me the main thing is you cannot act this way in real life lol.
i love to drive my car on the sidewalk, it provides endless laughs when you see people scatter and fly over the hood of your car. now you just cannot do that stuff in real life, i doubt you would make it 2 blocks :P

Last edited by niko da bos; 11-02-2011 at 07:36 PM.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote