View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
DEG23
Robot Mode: Engaged

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblcreator8790 View Post
I'm looking forward to GTA V, but I'm not going to get too excited until we get some concrete details about the game.
That's my way of thinking, while i understand why everyone is 'analysing' the trailer, there was so much specualtion about features in GTA4 that never happened.

I remember after the 2nd trailer for GTA4 everyone got all excited because they saw a car trunk being opened and guns pulled out, thinking you could do that in game but it turned out to be a cut scene, so just because you see a jet doesn't mean you can fly it, or the fact that there is a for sale sign in front of a house doesn't mean you can purchase real estate.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote