Thread: Debut Trailer
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #43
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Did anyone notice the "Speedophile" Jet Ski? And the BMX leaning against the house that is for sale? Bigfoot on the Police car seal?

Has anyone tried phoning "555-0111" which is the number for the Daily Globe. I know Rockstar have done stuff with numbers before...

Also, there seems to be 2 people that may be the protagonist; the "Vercetti" character and the "CJ" character. Both of these pop up multiple times, such as "Vercetti" in the car and leading the bank robbery, and the "CJ" character in the car, in a police chase and a similar looking "CJ" with tattoos, running from the police. This might mean tattoos are in.

EDIT: Who's going back through the older GTA games? I bought the entire collection on PC, so I'll be busy!

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 11-03-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote