I think so. There was also a blimp in Just Cause 2, called "The Mile High Club" (like the poster in this trailer). There may be a joke on that blimp.
I've looked up the number, 555-0111, and it came up with a few results;
1) It goes to a place called St. Thomas in the U.S Virgin Islands. No idea if that is relevant.
2) It's an old, fake, cheat code for GTA 4.
3) It's part of a cheat code for Enter The Matrix.
4) It's the number for California Taxi Co. in the movie Crossroads.
5) It's the number on the keys found sign in the movie Just Like Heaven.
Yeah, I don't think this number means much.