View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernSith2010 View Post
I don't think we will have tatto's, gym's, etc this time as if the main character is the guy in the video he looks abit old for tattoo's and hittin the gym hard and bulking up, plus the mob type arn't well known for having tattoo's everywhere.
The only hope we have there is this;

The white guy in the trailer (henceforth known as the "Vercetti" character) does show up a few times in the trailer; Leading the bank robbery, driving around in a car). However, the character in the red car (henceforth known as the "CJ" character, due to his skin colour and his trademark white tank top) is also seen a few times (in the car, escaping from the police in a car).

Most importantly though, a very similar "CJ" is running from the police on foot, but he has tattoos. Maybe this guy could be the character. Though, the trailer voice doesn't seem to fit. Still, it may be something to go on.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote