View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
Jks

SLaYeR KiD xX's Gamercard
A Guide to a very easy and quick 225G

Killing Spree 50G
For this achievement start by creating a private match and invite a boosting partner, if needed i still have the game so send me a message and a friend request to SLaYeR KiD xX And i will help you out. then meet your boosting partner in the middle of the map and kill him then stay in the middle of the map and wait for your boosting partner and kill him again. do this 5 times for an easy 50G in about 5 minutes of work. Then return the favour for your partner. NOTE: make sure you get 10 in a row or else you wont obtain the rampage achievement

Rampage 75G
Carry on from Killing spree and get 5 more kills then you will obtain this achievement. for this achievement it should take no longer than 10 minutes. then return the favour for your partner.

Fashion Police 100G secret achievement
For this achievement all you have to do is knock off 20 enemy hats. NOTE: u might aswell start doing this from the beginning whilst going for the killing spree and rampage achievements to save some time. make sure you kill your partner once you have shot his hat off so that he respawns with his hat on. Return the favour for your partner.

Altogether these achievements should take about 15 to 20 minutes but its a very rewarding 225G For so little work. I hope this guide helps you

Feel Free To Comment Aswell
Jks is offline   Reply With Quote