View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Catwoman Challenge Guide (Videos)

Since there isn't a lot of Catwoman footage available online and a lot of people seem to be stuck with various parts of her challenges, I stayed up all night and made this video guide for all of you.

Here is a note on using Catwoman's whip in combat (and some predator situations):

The tricky part about Catwoman's whip is that it actually has two quickfire functions. Tapping (or aimed with +) will do a whip trip where she sweeps there legs out from under them. Using + is a quickfire disarm (or holding before pressing for aimed attacks). So depending on who you are up against, it will have different results. An example is that you can't quickfire disarm a guy with a stun baton, but you can quickfire trip him.

And using her whip stun () more than once on a shield will break your combo. You have to use the aerial assault combo . Also if a shield guy is next to an armor guy, more often than not you'll target the armor guy, so try to be aware of that or else you'll break your combo since aerial assault doesn't hurt armored thugs.

There are some vids in the campaign that show the exact errors I was talking about here.

Moves List:

Certain moves are standard for all characters (such as Special Combo Takedown) so this will be only moves specific to Catwoman.

Special Combo Whip Attack: +
Special Combo Whip Trip: +
Combo Whip Trip: Tap
Quickfire Bolas: +
Quickfire Whip Disarm: +
Quickfire Caltrops: +

Catwoman does not have a + quickfire function.

COMBAT CHALLENGES

Challenge 1 - Blind Justice

Challenge 2 - Survival of the Fittest

Challenge 3 - Rooftop Rumble

Challenge 4 - Hell's Gate

Challenge 5 - Funhouse Brawl

Challenge 6 - Prison Riot

Challenge 7 - Blind Justice EXTREME

Challenge 8 - Survival of the Fittest EXTREME

Challenge 9 - Rooftop Rumble EXTREME

Challenge 10 - Hell's Gate EXTREME

Challenge 11 - Funhouse Brawl EXTREME

Challenge 12 - Prison Riot EXTREME

PREDATOR CHALLENGES

Challenge 1 - Meltdown Mayhem

Challenge 2 - Police Brutality

Challenge 3 - Natural Selection

Challenge 4 - End of the Line

Challenge 5 - Lost City

Challenge 6 - Top of the World

Challenge 7 - Meltdown Mayhem EXTREME

Challenge 8 - Police Brutality EXTREME

Challenge 9 - Natural Selection EXTREME

Challenge 10 - End of the Line EXTREME

Challenge 11 - Lost City EXTREME

Challenge 12 - Top of the World EXTREME

BONUS VIDEO

Joker's Carnival

As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 12-05-2011 at 03:22 AM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote