Thread: Game vs. Movie
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #9

Gamertag: Ki11erC

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by emul8ter25 View Post
his brother. i never said Albus.

i suggest you be right next time so you dont look like an idiot. i have read all the books, have you read any?

and just so you know, I enjoyed this game and im sure other people did as well.
You sure you read the books, there is no mcgonagall fight with a giant in the books either.

As said above, compairing game to movie, movie wins, compairing movie to book, book wins, over all book wins. Doesn't mean the game or film can't be fun though.

Favourite quote from the film for mcgonagall though has to be when she casts the spell for the knights to come active and protect hogwarts and says "i've always wanted to use that spell" and walks off smirking.....dunno why but that parts always stuck in my head and makes me smile too when i remember it

Anyway im enjoying the game so far, ive enjoyed all of the 360 ones really. Never played them prior so cant comment. I just dont have expectations for them to be as good as the books/films, being a gamerscore whore i play alot of movie games, i can have fun with them alot of the time but i dont expect them to be a triple A style game, just something fun to pass the time (and get that 1000 points ).

Last edited by Killerchronic; 11-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Killerchronic is offline   Reply With Quote