View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #16
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Brown View Post
This isn't really 'everything about founder status' is it. Most people want to see pictures of the exclusive camo and emblem and you haven't put them in the thread
There always one isn't there. The Camo & Emblem hanv't been released yet. Nobody other than Devs know what they are. If they release them when they update everybody to Founder status then I will post a screen cap of them.
Maybe you should search around before you blindly post and instead of being that guy why dont you help out your fellow community and have a look around to see if you could find them?? Because I did and couldn't find any pictures of the Camo or Emblem.

If I was willing to lend a guess I would probally say the Emblem will be the green Founder skull & probally a dark greenish Snake or Hex camo maybe...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluWolve View Post
What I want to know is, if you have a hardened edition and enter your premium subscription code before the 13th, can someone else use the Founder code? In theory you should be able to but I guess I won't know for sure until after the 13th.
I was thinking this also. Guess we wont know till the 14th. No harm in trying though when it comes to it.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote