View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:12 PM   #37
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraderic View Post
I'm confused about the skills.

Is there a difference in power/intensity/damage from having a skill of 20 and a skill of 30 in destruction, assuming you haven't placed any perk points in that skill's constellation?

Like, if having a skill of 20 would normally dish out, let's say 40 hitpoints of damage, would a skill of 30 inflict higher damage, or is the only use of leveling up skills unlocking new perks stars to spend perk points in?
Whilst there's no specific stats as such, that's pretty much how it works, yes. How do I know? Easy, because as I was levelling up my archery skill, I noticed that the damage on my bow in the inventory was going up at the same time. There's a little blurb during one of the menu screens as well that says it improves accuracy, damage, etc.

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote