View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #57
Webb
Ninja Editor

Webb x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   PAX Meet 2010   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff - Administrator   10,000 posts   Submit - Gold   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
Quick question to the guide author: Can you craft spells in this game? If so are you able to craft a destruction spell to do minor damage to yourself? That is how I leveled my destruction and restoration skills in Oblivion. I'd craft a fire spell that took little majicka and did little damage, use it till my health was way down then heal myself. Would this work in Skyrim?
You can't craft spells, no, however, I'm not sure that tactic works ye. Not tried it. Will do though when I get a sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklesminer View Post
Grab the rings from the chest and then go back down to the hand. The rings have to be put on in a specific order, i.e. I just choose rings until it took it and then continues onto the next one, can't recall the specific order though. Not sure if its an artefact quest or not, but its daedric. You get a treasure map for it, but I'm not sure exactly where it leads.
Forgive me for sounding stupid... but what chest? In the Arcaneum? You mean the glass thing with the four books in? If so... I need the key. Any ideas?

Marge: Have you noticed any change in Bart
Homer: New glasses?
Marge: Noooo... He looks like something maybe disturbing him
Homer: Probably misses his old glasses
Marge: We could get more involved in Bart's activities, but then I'd be afraid of smothering him
Homer: Yeah, and then we'd get the chair.
Marge: That's not what I meant!
Homer: It was Marge, admit it.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote