View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #12
Paka

bucfanpaka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundi View Post
I got the angry giant orbital gold swing treatment, too. I was so high it looked like the zoomed in world map. Haha! I almost didn't mind being killed.
Yep, this here too. It treated my poor lil Imperial like a baseball and sent her absolutely out of the park!

Also, had a dragon attack this farm where two dark elf sisters lived. Guard almost finishes off the dragon before I can even get there, and afterwards complains how his cousin is off fighting dragons while he is stuck on guard duty. The dragon killed the younger dark elf girl too, and her sister, who was yelling at her for being lazy not too long before, is standing there over her corpse like "whatever!" and making casual conversational comments to me.

Oh, and of course the little kid that took out a hit on me. Still debating whether to off his dog as a lesson.

Saw what looked like a corpse in the hot springs at a distance, but nope, not a corpse. A male and female hunter stripped down enjoying a bath. So I ran off with the clothes on the bank.

ETA: Forgot, also the dumbass bandit who ran screaming at me how I picked a bad time to get lost, and proceeded to get one-shotted with a sword through the gut! The kill animation was so seemless that it looked like he ran full speed into my sword.

Last edited by Paka; 11-12-2011 at 11:31 PM.
Paka is offline   Reply With Quote