View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This side up 10
Complete the warthog Circuit on “The Maw” without being forcibly ejected from your seat

Co-Op attainable: Yes
Dummy Controller: Not Necessary

Translation: Don’t flip the vehicle over. You have plenty of time to spare, so if you’re not sure of a ramp or jump, be safe and take the easy way around. Nothing fancy and this should be cake (and this cake isn’t a lie.) At the large jump, I personally find doing a 360 degree spin through the air helps balance the vehicle as it falls, but it's a more advanced trick that takes practice.

Never tell me the odds 25
Complete the Warthog circuit on “The Maw” on Legendary with over a minute left on the clock left.

Dummy Controller: Yes

Legendary has no actual effect on the warthog circuit in terms of difficulty so long as you don’t let the sentinels shoot at you for too long. Three tricks to getting this easy. First, drive carefully. Like I said above, you have plenty of time, so don’t flip your vehicle. It takes less time to detour than it does to get going again. Second, look for the side openings on the curved tunnels between rooms. These are nice little shortcuts if you can hit them right. Last, don’t stop when Foehammer messages you. Keep going and it will pause the timer shortly, which gives you a decent 20 second bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch View Post
Playing Legendary reduces the countdown timer from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
Dear Diary 50
Read all of the Terminals hidden throughout the Campaign

By time you reach "The Maw" you should've already found all of the terminals hidden throughout levels 1-9. Simply find the last terminal hidden in this level and after watching the video the achievement will pop.

For a guide to the Skulls and Terminals, refer to:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=344002

Headhunter 50
Locate all of the skulls hidden throughout the campaign

By time you reach "The Maw" you should've already found all of the skulls hidden throughout levels 1-8 (there is no skull on level 9.) Simply find the last skull hidden in this level and after walking over it the achievement will pop.

For a guide to the Skulls and Terminals, refer to:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=344002

The Maw 25
Complete the level “The Maw” on any difficulty

Story Related; Cannot be missed.

Birth of a Spartan 10
Complete the Campaign on Normal

See “Living Legend” for more details

Believe in a Hero 20
Complete the Campaign on Heroic

See “Living Legend” for more details

Living Legend 50
Complete the Campaign on Legendary

Once every level is beaten on Legendary, this achievement will pop. If you do it your first time through, the achievements stack, so you will earn “Birth of a Spartan” and “Beleive in a Hero” as well.

Tsantsa 50
Complete any level with 3 skulls activated on Heroic or Legendary

This will be familiar to anybody that’s used the skulls in the past Halo titles. My personal suggestion is Bandana, Grunt Birthday Party and Boom on 343 Guilty Spark. GBP will be useless most of the level and Bandana mixed with Boom makes grenades plentiful for large groups of flood. This level is relatively short, so it shouldn't take too long to plow through. If you're brave enough, you can attempt this achievement as early as Level 3 as you'll have picked up the skull from PoA and 2 skulls from Halo.)

Conclusion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------SEC05

Congratulations on your completion of Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary. I hope you found this guide to be beneficial in your hunt for and I hope you found the advice I gave to be as valuable as I considered it to be when I was writing this guide. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to let me know. Any tips or ideas to make some of these achievements easier are always welcome and will be added with full credit included of course.

Last edited by DarkReign2021; 03-08-2012 at 03:56 AM.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote