Old 11-13-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx Overkill VR View Post
It would look nicer if instead of redirecting players to look at the Maw level you just say "Story related achievement cannot be missed".

I can also confirm that you can use a friend or dummy to get you through the achievements that require you to not shoot or get hurt and stuff.

When it comes to co-op and the 3/4 banshees on "Halo", whoever kills the 3rd banshee gets the achievement and to get it for the other person you have to start over.
I'll make a note that object-based achievements cannot be shared. I'm sure it's the same way for the Wraiths on AotCR.

I'll also change the Level-based cheevos to say Story Related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch View Post
For the "Never tell me the odds" achievement, playing on Legendary reduces the timer to 5 minutes instead of 6 on lower difficulties, or at least it did in CE. I doubt they've changed that. So a bit more effort is required than on other difficulties.
I'll make a note of that in the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Who hoo! Nice work on the guide (so far). Planning on adding some vids soon?

PS: Fix that Bro whatever the name is for completing a mission on co-op legendary. You have the Heavy Reading achievement name there instead
I was looking for that one actually I remember somebody pointed it out to me the first time I posted this, but they deleted it before I could check which one I needed to fix. Fixed Now.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote