Old 11-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #58
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Are you saying its possible to get all achievements in 5 hours. Some missions in campaign can take up to 2 hours. Plus going back through the game and getting the other achievements missed. This is more like a 10-15 hours for 1000G.

Also you said hardest in the series? I would say Halo Wars was the hardest if you counted that.
Well technically if you've ever seen the top Halo: CE Speedrun video, this is technically possible to do in about 2 hours. 5 is generous; However, you're correct. That was supposed to be 15, not 5.

And Halo Wars wasn't actually that hard. Just really time consuming thanks to "Running the Show."

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Grenade View Post
I have a suggestion for the OP.
For "How Pedestrian", you don't need to grenade jump at all if you have a second controller. Just have the guest get into the Warthog and go clear the jump then shortly there after, the achievement account will teleport forward past the jump.
I can confirm this works and no you won't teleport into the Warthog, you just appear next to it.
I'll add that this with my update tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartbreakRidge View Post
I know that for He's Unstoppable reverting to previous save voids the cheevo (right?) but does that go for Walk It Off too?
Unstoppable will be voided, but Walk It Off will not.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote