I know there are a few guides already on here, but everyone prefers a choice.
We uploaded this the day after release (16th November) and were only second to Rooster Teeth themselves in terms of a complete guide.
I wasn't going to post it up here at first, but since it's had a great reception on YouTube, I thought I might as well post it, since like I said, everyone likes a choice.
We'd also appreciate any feedback on the guide in this thread so we can improve our future guides and videos. Thanks as always guys!
== REMEMBER, NO SKULLS OR TERMINALS CAN BE COLLECTED IN "CLASSIC" MODE ==
Timeline & Descriptions
-- The Pillar of Autumn --
• (0:00) Iron Skull - At the start of the level, as you awake from the cryo-stasis container, search the area behind the cryo container. It's behind some crates at the back of the room.
• (0:17) Terminal 1 - When you first enter the bridge, this terminal is located on the left hand side of the bridge opposite Captain Keyes at an unmanned computer station.
-- Halo --
• (0:29) Mythic Skull - As soon as the level starts and you land on Halo, you'll see a large waterfall directly ahead of you. Search the base of the waterfall and you'll find the skull around some rocks to the right.
• (0:46) Boom Skull - After you receive the Warthog for the first time, keep driving until you see an entrance to some underground tunnels. Before entering, look above to see some pipes. Scale the cliff edge to the right to find the skull.
• (1:11) Terminal 2 - After you receive the last skull, enter the tunnels with the Warthog. Head all the way down until you need to jump a gap to continue, don't. Continue on and take a left downhill and you'll see the terminal in a dead end corridor.
-- Truth and Reconciliation --
• (1:32) Foreign Skull - Check behind one of the one-way doors from which the enemies spawn from.
• (1:46) Terminal 3 - Found on the Covenant Bridge, you walk through this room twice so it's hard to miss. Go up and get it the first time to avoid confusion.
-- The Silent Cartographer --
• (2:03) Famine Skull - Once you clear the first set of enemies on the beach, turn around and face the ocean. Now follow the path right and you'll see a small plateau. Search the top of it to find the skull.
• (2:35) Terminal 4 - It's at the base of the circular structure where you fight two hunters in the middle of the map.
• (2:58) Bandanna Skull - This skull is located at the end of the first facility. You'll need to grenade jump to reach it. If playing in co-op, your partner can commit suicide once you're up top so he/she can spawn next to you and get it as well. This skull is very had to get.
-- Assault on the Control Room --
• (3:36) Fog Skull - In the patrol room, before you head outside again onto the battlefield, search the vent in the center of the room, grenade jump required. Your partner should commit suicide to spawn by you if playing in co-op.
• (4:04) Malfunction Skull - When you reach the gorge, you'll see ladders leading down to lower platforms, jump or climb down to get the skull.
• (4:22) Terminal 5 - At the base of the final snowy battlefield. Climb down the large pyramid, turn around at the bottom and you'll see the terminal in the hole.
-- 343 Guilty Spark --
• (4:48) Recession Skull - Check behind the first shade/tree you see in the swamp, at the start of the mission. Follow the video strictly for reference as it's hard to see.
• (5:19) Terminal 6 - *MISSABLE* Located on top of the final doorway of the facility. When leaving on the last elevator, jump off at the right time to get to it. Make sure you don't ride this all the way up or you may have to restart the level.
-- The Library --
• (5:34) Black Eye Skull - From the start of the level, walk around until you reach the 3rd set of vents, just before you enter the index room for the first time. It's in the right vent; you'll need to grenade jump.
• (5:56) Terminal 7 - On the third level of the library, you'll come across a large circular room with no elevator. Jump around the sides to reach it. You should be able to see it before going to get it.
• (6:19) Eye Patch Skull - Avoid the index on this floor and walk around the edge of the room. It's in-between 2 crates. If you go into the index, you will miss this.
-- Two Betrayals --
• (6:48) Terminal 8 - This terminal is directly opposite you at the very start of the level, hard to miss.
• (7:05) Piņata Skull - After you capture the last Banshee, fly back past the third generator room, then back to the tunnel. It's on the snow hill above the tunnel opening where you came from.
-- Keyes --
• (7:39) Terminal 9 - When you reach Captain Keyes, search the lower walkways underneath him, but clear our the area first.
-- The Maw --
• (7:53) Terminal 10 - Upper cryo-storage room. Climb the ladder to the platform and enter the room in front of you. Search the nearby computer panels for the terminal.
• (8:08) Grunt Birthday Party Skull - Use your Warthog to climb up on the railing where Foehammer goes down near the end of the mission. The timer stops here so it's another hard to miss skull.
Please Like, Comment & Subscribe. Thank you for watching!