View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:30 AM   #323

MopFlop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by AceBD View Post
Was doing the Veteran Spec Ops with a buddy today.... all was going well and easy until the mission where you're in the juggernaut suit, and your buddy is up on the building covering you, and you have to defuse all the IED's in the street against infinite waves.

We failed a couple of times, no biggie, and then we were rolling. Had 7 outta 8 defused, moving in on #8, and BAM disconnected. Irate.

I hate infinite enemies. I think it's a cheap, lazy way for the developers to make a mission difficult. Also, I HATE HATE HATE the Juggernaut suit. I feel like I'm running around in a fat suit. Like, put me in a grocery cart and push me down a hill, please....
Seriously i played that mission so much with a friend and we couldnt do it, then went through it by my self and did it first time. Not a clue how but I'm not going to complain.

As for infinite enemies i personally wish they still had them in the game properly. (Campaign that is) They got rid of it and now the sp is piss in comparison. You can just sit back and occasionally walk forward. Miss the challenge of levels like hill 400 except the ripping out hair part
MopFlop is offline   Reply With Quote