View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #77
mchunthunt

d0rksided's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser Snow View Post
Brilliant Guide.

Struggling with the Alchemy parts of this (perhaps because I don't want to use any perks up in it), it just isn't turning any real profit. No retailers have the optimal ingredients and I am way to impatient to continuously re stock them.

Smithing and Enchanting is working a treat though, will be at 100 for those tonight then start on my Dragon Scale!
you really want to spend the time doing the alchemy though. it's frustrating and slow to start, but it picks up. just "restock", buy, "restock", buy, brew, sell, lather, rinse and repeat. at first, you're going to only want to buy the ingredients that allow you to make the high profit potions. after awhile, you can just go crazy and start clearing her out of everything. i went from about 46,000g to 82,000g when i got to 100 and i still have a bunch of potions left over. it nets you mad bank and eventually, through method's process, it gives you the ability to make the fortify smithing potion that skyrocket's your armor's rating. that's the really important part. there is a big difference between a fortify smithing potion @ 50% than one @ 130%.

and i'm all done
i have my light dragon armor set (armor, boots, gauntlets, helmet) with an 1156 rating (1310 with the shield). a bit excessive, but come at me bro lol. however, i prefer to use the dragon guardian masks for right now. i've been using the "Morokei" mask since it has a 100% faster magicka regen perk, so really i only have a 940 rating. still a lot more than i could ask for . now i just have to figure out what to enchant the set with... i like method's idea of basically free restoration/destructive magic use, but i don't know how to go about getting that, or even if it's the most effective for my guy. any suggestions?

Last edited by mchunthunt; 11-22-2011 at 12:25 PM.
mchunthunt is offline   Reply With Quote